Signing news: Nabbout returns to Melbourne Victory



Andrew Nabbout has joined Caltex Socceroo teammate Robbie Kruse at Melbourne Victory, returning to the club where he made his Hyundai A-League debut over six years ago. 

Nabbout, 26, is back in his hometown of Melbourne on a one-year deal after a 16-month stint in Japan with J1 League giants Urawa Red Diamonds. 

He was a product of Victory's youth team and made 46 appearances for the Navy Blue across all competitions between 2012-2015. Nabbout also enjoyed a successful two-season stint with Newcastle Jets from 2016-2018. 

The forward - who featured at the 2018 FIFA World Cup with Australia - becomes Marco Kurz's second signing following the arrival of international teammate Kruse on Tuesday. 

“I’m delighted to be coming back to Melbourne Victory – this is a fantastic opportunity,” Nabbout told the club website. 

“After speaking with the club and discussing with my wife, we thought it was the right time to return to Melbourne. 

"On a personal level, my wife and I are expecting our first child in November so to be around family will give us a big boost of support. 

“From a football perspective, I just can’t wait to play. 

“The club’s expectations are clear in wanting to achieve success – I expect nothing less from Victory and I’m very excited to be given the chance to work towards that.” 

“We’re thrilled to have secured Andrew Nabbout for this upcoming season,” said Victory boss Kurz. 

“Andrew is a talented attacker who has experience in the J-League, national team and as we know, previously in the A-League. 

“It’s important to find players that complement the squad in an on-pitch sense, but also ones who fit culturally – Andrew, as a former player at Victory, is another one who meets that brief. 

“The squad is starting to take shape, we’re excited with what is ahead.”

Comments

  1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Check Plagiarism In Your Assignments: 3 Best Ways

A Reliable Management Assignment Help Can Get You To The Top MBA Institutes Listed By QS

5 Popular Software News Blogs You Should Follow to Stay Updated